When I was knowing about 2BLive apps that can be a new platform for live streaming, one thing that come out from my mind is Online education. It will change the way of how a student can learn and study new topic that fit with their passion, not only depend on school but more real to condition and environment that interested and will fulfill their dream.
Online education has grown significantly over the last 12 years, becoming one of the most valued and utilized education models in the world. According to the 2014 Online Learning Consortium, studying online has increased by 263 percent in the United States, translating to 5.8 million online students. Furthermore, 85% of Americans registered in post-secondary institutions are contemporary learners keen to experience the advantages of e-learning.
Does this mean that students are now choosing online studies over a more traditional education? Not exactly. Both models have their audience and, depending on the skills, talents and preferences, one can be a better fit than the other.
Traditional or Online Education?
- Do you want to combine work and study? If so, online education will better fit your time needs.
- Are you based in a specific geographical area? If the campus-based programs in your area don’t suit your needs, try online education.
- Do you want to keep up with the latest in technology? Online education programs utilize recorded lectures and forums alongside other internet resources.
- Are classmates with professional experience important? Online education specializes in a high volume of quality and experienced professional candidates.
- Looking for a campus experience? Traditional education in the United States at least comes with a vibrant social life. But don’t discount online education yet, online learners are keen to foster connections and online campuses are proving more social than ever thought!
If you find yourself saying a big “yes” to all five options, then joining an online campus might be the right choice for you.
The interest in online education has resulted in governments around the world investing in the sector. For example, former U.S. president, Barack Obama invested 5 billion USD in online education in 2009. From this and events like it, we can assume that the educational model is beginning to normalize. The method of learning online is beginning to be considered a common way to learn new skills. Online education will one day be the first concept that comes to mind when we talk about “education.”
There are some models of online study that being develop lately, if you are a course, a school, a university or just a mentor, we have the platform that can make online live streaming as your facilities to go online. Let’s discuss and contact me at email@example.com for further information.